More complete than a first aid kit, and more transportable than “bucket kits”, our backpack Go-Kit is affordably priced and represents the best value for overall classroom preparedness. See comparison chart below. Additionally, kit contents may be customized to help meet school needs and budgets, and custom imprints are available on the back pack.
What Customers Are Saying...
- Supports the goals of our emergency preparedness training. (PA)
- We require the kits accompany teachers anytime the class is out of the building. (VA)
- Our goal is to have one in every classroom. (TX)
Maintaining a safe and secure educational environment is a priority of school boards, administrators, teachers, support staff and parents. In many cases a teacher is the immediate person responsible for student safety and is typically the first person to deal with students in any major or minor incident.
Providing teachers with critical emergency supplies that are readily accessible is an important part of being prepared. Edu-Care Services, Inc. has designed a “Go-Kit” to be used specifically by teachers.
Under seven pounds, our sturdy, comfortable backpack with back straps, carry handle and extra front pocket is more convenient and versatile than bucket kits.
Versatile, Expandable & Customizable
- Versatile - Items can be used in creative ways to address many emergency needs. For example use Plastic Bags and Duct Tape for:
- Emergency Toilet Facilities
- Temporary Privacy Curtains
- Rain Ponchos
- Ground Cover
- Covers for Air Vents / Windows
- Expandable & Customizable - Customize kit contents for specific needs. Backpack imprint can be customized for identification.
Teacher & Student Support
- First Aid Kit, Latex-Free Gloves, Hand Sanitizer.
- Emergency Water for washing wounds/taking medicine.
- 12-hour Glow Stick for emergency light source.
- Protect teachers with a flourescent Safety/Identity Vest, Rain Poncho and Dust Mask
- Prepare Teachers with emergency information at the ready by adding the school’s emergency plan, student roster with special needs and emergency contact information, and a spare set of car keys if unable to return to the classroom. Additionally, include time passers for students like cards, crayons, games, etc.
Contact Us for volume pricing or to learn more about kit customization options.